Monday, May 23, 2011

Celebrating Teachers

I think the reason Mothers Day and Teacher Appreciation Week are around the same time of year is because it is a time to show your love and appreciation to those who help grow the flowers of tomorrow. Teachers are extremely important and when you get a phenomenal teacher, like Tommy was got this year, it makes all the difference in the world. Mrs. D has got to be the BEST Kindergarten Teacher in the wold!! She is so wonderful with all of the children in the class. She has so much Patience and love for each child. Being a teacher, let alone a kindergarten teacher, is hard work and a challenge and she does it with ease. I am very delighted that Tommy was put into her class.
I strongly believe that teachers are important to our future and when a fabulous teacher gets a hold of the clay we call children and helps mold them to dream and potentially become something amazing I believe that is something worth celebrating! Teachers devote time, effort, energy and pure love into the children and Mrs. D does this with each and every child that walks through her class room doors.
Celebrate your teachers, Pre-School through Grad School with a little something for their class(school supplies) and make sure you say thank you.

No comments: