Monday, June 24, 2013
ONE
One full year ago, you entered into the world. You looked up at me with two little eyes and held onto me with two little arms, from that moment on I knew you were a perfect piece to our puzzle. You watch me and you learn, I also learn from you. You grow leaps and bounds, you help me to grow too. You are just one little person, but you make a BIG impact in my life. Before you were here, I wondered how everything will work, you showed me the unimaginable is possible. You are amazing, and today you are ONE, you are still patient, inquisitive, loving, and the sweetest little baby ever. You light up a room when you enter it. You have a wonderful little laugh, and you LOVE to give applause. You are a sweet delight and I am blessed to have you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment