Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Back to School
School is back in session, and I cannot believe my Big Guy is in Third Grade and my Little Lady is starting Kindergarten! Where does the time go?! How can they keep growing soooo fast!
Our morning started off with a splendid breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Then we sported our new back to school styles, and strapped on our bookbags and were out the door. I love walking my kiddos to their classrooms the first day of school, I love to watch their eyes light up with wonder and excitement as they walk into their new classrooms and greet their teachers. Drop off was as smooth as can be, big hugs from my little lady, and a simple smerk and a "mom, I'm in class. I have to focus" from my son. Nothing stopped me from snapping a few photos and planting HUGE kisses and hugs. Then I was off home to make some tasty 'back to school' treats and prepare after school activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment