Monday, February 27, 2012

I have the Best Friends!


An African proverb states “it takes a village to raise a child”. Children need to be socialized and brought up in a community.


I am not an island, although sometimes as a mother of two I feel alone or I am doing everything by myself. The reality is I have a HUGE support system of fantastic friends that are most likely going through similar, if not the same things I am!




My circle of friends continues to grow, friends with children, friends without, friends that live close by and friends that live far far away, friends that are related to me, friends that are related to friends!




Everyone has their own opinion, their own perception and their own way of doing things. It is so fantastic to hear new ideas or to bring light to a certain point of view I was missing.

 Without friends and family my bridge of life would come crashing down because they are my keystone that holds it all together!


I love, cherish and appreciate all of my friends they are truly the village in my live and more the merrier!


Friends are the family you choose for yourself! Without friends and family my bridge of life would come crashing down because they are my keystone that holds it all together!

No comments: