Monday, July 23, 2012

My New Man

The past few months have been quite busy, we finished up first grade, had a ballet recital, completed the tiger trail and welcomed a new man into our world.

The last month has been filled with little to no rest, gazing into each others eyes, walks around the block, and it is so easy to get lost in each moment. Tommy and Annaleah LOVE him, they love talking to him and introducing new things to him. I love going out and about with him, cuddling with him and I love spending all of my time with him! I cannot believe it has only been a month, but it seems like he has been here forever, he is just perfect with our family. I never imagined life could be this wonderful, where has he been all my life?!

I am proud to have three great children. If you were to ask me a year ago if I was going to have any more children, "I have two, that's one for each hand. No more for me." would be the most likely answer I would have given. Here I am today, I look into my new little man's bright eyes, watching him study my face and the world around him, feeling his strong hands grab and hold tight to my fingers, the sleepless nights, the tiny clothes and I couldn't imagine my life without him.

No comments: