Monday, December 24, 2012

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!

Days blend into one another, time seems to tick-tock slowly, and then blink...

Six months have flown by, you roll over, sit up and are ready for your first bite of solid food. your smiles beam and glow all day long, a big toothless grin, your are so proud of yourself in each of your accomplishments and you are over all a happy-go-lucky guy.
I pick up my 21 pounds of joy, you are quick to grab my face and pull yourself in for the routine "million kisses", you love kisses. You even try to pucker up, instead you shower me with raspberries.
You are constantly studying the world, it is a very interesting and busy world. You are patient, you play with the wipes while I change your diaper, you watch me while I make dinner, you smile as I wipe the extra food off of your face and hands. You are a wonderful little guy, and you are growing waaayyyy too fast. It seems as if it was only yesterday we brought you home, and put you in "newborn" clothing, today you are only six months old and you have been wearing size 5 diapers and 12 month clothing for a month and a half. You love your brother and sister, and they are mesmerized and simply adore you. You light up when they come into the room, if you are in your bouncer you jump and giggle and smile, you just cannot contain yourself. I love snuggling with you, nursing you, kissing you, reading to you, running errands with you, doing everything with you, I just love you!
I am enjoying each and every moment that goes by, I cannot wait to see what the next six months has in store!
You are my love, my joy, my everything.

No comments: