Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn

The crisp cool air, the leaves changing colors, the gentle transition from summer to winter. This is Autumn!
Oh how I love the magic that changes the season.

The harvest,
pumpkins, apples, corn
The Festivities,
halloween, thanksgiving, Tommys Birthday
The Magic,
The changing of leaves, the soft wind, the cool air.

Autumn is the time of year children head back to school, the marching band practices late into the night, its football season, soccer season, the smells of pumpkin pie, taste of apple cider, the time to choose the best pumpkin for carving, the choosing of the most impressive costume, the biggest feast of the year, family, friends and the feeling of love. Yes, there is something magical about this change of weather. Something delightful and calm about Autumn... you know it is all in preporation for the most giving and most carefree season of all, Christmas time.

Autumn is also fantastic for television! Sure there were some pretty great shows on during the summer... but I am so happy for what is prepared for television this Fall!!!

Yes, drinking hot chocolate by a warm fire as the wind blows all of the leaves around the yard and in the most comfy outfit is curled up on the couch watching everything from "Army Wives" to "White Collar" is where you will find me if I am not in the other 100 places I usually am this time of year. Thank goodness for the power to record television!
Some of my favorite television shows are back and I have added some new shows to my list of favorites!
Since I cannot tell you my complete favorite I decided to list them alphebetically, no bias here!
Bones... Castle... Criminal Minds... Desparate Housewives... Drop Dead Diva... Glee...
The Good Wife... Grey's Anatomy... House... Law and Order(all of them CI SVU... etc)... NCIS... Parenthood... Person of Interest... The Playboy Club... Psych... Revenge... Unforgetable... White Collar.
Just to name a few!

This is going to be a wonderful Autumn... I can feel it!

No comments: